Wine Janitorial Projects

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Dec 4 00:27:22 CST 2002

Hi folks,

The Wine Janitorial Project section has grown to the point
where a separate page is warranted. It's been *greatly*
enhanced, hopefully making the tasks a lot more explicit,
easier to understand, and track. The first release of this
page is available at:
  http://www.dssd.ca/wine/Wine-Janitorial-0.1.html

As you are probably used to by now, the working version
can be found here:
  http://www.dssd.ca/wine/Wine-Janitorial.html

Please feel free to suggest new projects for the list.
There are many things to cleanup in the tree, and having
them available on an easy to read page increase the changes
of (1) someone picking them up, and (2) us not forgeting them.

So let me know if you come across anything that you feel should
be on the list. Also, if you're working on something big, I can
mark your name there so we can avoid duplicated work.

Last but not least, there are a lot of small, self contained,
and easy to get into tasks listed there. If you feel like getting
your feet a bit wet in Wine development, this is an ideal
opportunity to start, and get to know the project a little better.
Just ask for help if you are new, and would like some help to
get you started.

--
Dimi.