Cabinet FDICreate()

Patrik Stridvall ps at leissner.se
Fri Dec 6 06:36:36 CST 2002

> The MSXML4 .msi package dies with :
>
> fixme:cabinet:FDICreate (0x525bee, 0x525bf3, 0x52668d, 0x525e99,
> 0x525bf8, 0x525fb9, 0x526042, -1, 0x54a2a8): stub
>
> Is this scheduled to be implemented as part of the cabinet merge in
> work?

IIRC Greg Turner volunteer to do it however, also said I might take a
while before getting around to do it.

I, who did the stub, personally, haven't got much time to do it either.

So don't hold you breath, unless you volunteer. Implementing it is
not that hard I think especially since we got cabextract licensed
under the LGPL for us.

If not, install and use the native cabinet.dll instead.