[RFC] winewrap

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri Dec 6 11:51:04 CST 2002

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> Well, depends on what you call "work" :))) I've attached what I had
> in mind for a generic wineapploader script.

The problem I see with the symlink is that it's too fragile. As soon
as you move/rename anything it breaks. Copying the script is already
better, but I also think we should hardcode the app name instead of
relying on $0, so that you can rename the script and it still works.

> Also, should I delete the intermediate files? I think I should,
> one can get to them by manually running winebuild.

Yes, and you should use temp file names I think.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com