Janitorial Projects

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 6 12:11:20 CST 2002

"Dimitrie O. Paun" a écrit :

> On December 6, 2002 12:33 pm, Eric Pouech wrote:
> > on the wine only header side, some headers listed as wine only are in
> > fact part of the DDK
> > IMO, we should list them as such
>
> I don't have a SDK/DDK to check against, I've just generated the list
> as the headers we do _not_ install. Help with this would be greatly
> appreciated.

those are (at least) the one I know
      d3dhal.h 		3D direct draw driver interface
      ddrawi.h          direct draw driver interface
      dsdriver.h 	direct sound driver interface
      mmddk.h 		winmm driver interface
      netspi.h		network provider interface
      ntddcdrm.h 	kernel cd rom ioctls
      ntddscsi.h 	kernel scsi ioctls
      ntddstor.h 	kernel mass storage ioctls

this one has been deprecated on NT (but is still valid on 9x)
      toolhelp.h