Regression in wineconsole

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Fri Dec 6 19:32:43 CST 2002

Eric Pouech wrote:

>>In the past (upto the middle of November) wineconsole was quite happy
>>with "clean 10".  Does anyone have a suggestion on what should I do.
>>

>does the font server use the old fonts ? or only the newest ones ?
>the issue we have here is with freetype (or the wine interface) which
>doesn't see fixed size fonts as fixed size fonts
>
>A+

To start off this is not an issue for me any more. The patch that broke
it for me  was this one.

http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-cvs/2002/11/0136.html

In the mean time it was either fixed by a later patch or something that
I did. I.E.,  I did a "make clean" and reinstalled last night. Also
there was a patch to xfont.c  in the last couple of days if I recall
corectlly.  So I don't really know for sure what fixed it. I could find
out for sure if you want <shrug>

--

Tony Lambregts