Registering DLL's

Jaco Greeff jaco at puxedo.org
Sat Dec 7 00:33:00 CST 2002

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 01:13:53 -0500, "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> wrote :
> Cool. Any other details other than "a bit further"? :)))
> Like a ETA for a preview version, or something to be
> integrated into the tree?

*grin* I don't mind ETA's, it helps me focus. Second week in Jan 2003 for a
preview and some serious feedback. I've only got about 4 days left before
taking a bit of a break hence the longinsh delay. I've wanted to be quite a
bit further along and have something out there by now, but this is problably
better - it allows me to give serious attention to the feedback in Jan.

Greetings,
Jaco