POSE (Palm OS Emulator) on WINE?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 8 05:52:39 CST 2002

http://www.palmos.com/dev/tools/emulator/#source
http://appdb.winehq.com/appview.php?appId=359&versionId=534

It runs on Linux, source is availble on their web site. (see the first
link)
 --- Bodo Wenzel <palm.devel at gmx.de> a écrit : > Hi list.

> Because Sony doesn't provide a Unix source code branch, I tried to
> run their
> Windows based POSE on WINE.
>
> At first glance it runs, but only until a command of the context menu
> is
> chosen. WINE reports an "unhandled exception" and launches the
> debugger.
>
> My question: does anyone heard about how to make POSE run on WINE? Is
> anyone
> interested in making them work together? Both are Open Source...
> Unfortunately I can't because of my lack of time :-(
>
> TIA, Bodo

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.