wpp

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Dec 8 18:14:59 CST 2002

On December 8, 2002 05:58 pm, Ove Kaaven wrote:
> http://www.winehq.com/news/?view=36#Wine's%20resource%20compiler

Thanks for the reference, nice summary! :)

> Seems you argued against wrc having its own cpp implementation already
> back then.

Yeah, I remember arguing against it than, but I could not remember what
were the pro/cons arguments, and if they still hold true. I do agree that
Bertho had the right to do whatever he wanted, he was doing the work.
In fact, I understand Bertho's motivation, it's just not sure to me that
it makes sense in the Wine context.

Anyway, thanks again for helping me refresh my memory. Much appreciated! :)

--
Dimi.