wrc options

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Dec 9 15:57:54 CST 2002

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
[...]
>         "   -L          Leave case of embedded filenames as is\n"
>
> Shouldn't this one be on by default? Why do we need this option?

I agree with that one. As it is wrc just convert the filenames to
lowercase before trying to include them which is just plain wrong. In
particular it causes compilation errors if the file really has a
mized-case which is not that uncommon.

It should either match them in a case-insensitive way, or leave them as
is, and not do ugly hacks that are about as likely to cause compilation
errors as they are to avoid some.