Janitorial Projects -- conformance tests --recruiting volunteers

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Dec 9 19:08:08 CST 2002

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Alberto Massari wrote:

> >Volunters welcome.
>
> I thought I could try running them on my Windows XP Home machine....

Thanks, I integrated your results and Kye's on the status page:

http://fgouget.free.fr/wine/tests-en.shtml

The good news is that your results match those of Kye... except for
advapi32. Help with untangling this one would be appreciated.

The other bit of bad news is that Kye reported that the user32/sysparms
test messes up the system settings somewhat on Windows XP. I noticed the
same thing on Win 95. So I recommend caution before running that
specific test (it is not invoked from the batch file for that reason).

The nice thing about meditation is that it makes doing nothing quite respectable
                                  -- Paul Dean