Stretch Drawing

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed Dec 11 02:50:24 CST 2002

I think XV (xvideo) might have stuff for hardware scaling, it might be
worth asking on the xpert list. I was talking to somebody the other
night who reckoned Director was 4x slower under Wine than Windows,
potentially because Director thought it couldn't use hardware
acceleration and was doing all the rendering in software?

Something to investigate at some point

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center