Conformance tests on WinNT

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 09:15:26 CST 2002

1.) One of the computers at my home has Win98SE.
2.) I will probably have to run precompiled tests.
3.) I do not know how often I can run the tests.
4.) It will probably be a couple of days before I can get to it.

Within those limits, I would be glad to do the 98SE tests.

On the matter of redirection, redir to NUL works fine, but not to
a file, although it should.  So maybe if I can redirect to a device,
and somehow redirect the device to a file?

I have other ideas on the (lack of) redirection to a file issue, but
again, it may be a couple of days before I can do much testing on it.

-- Jeff S