NT conformance update

Luke Stras stras at ecf.toronto.edu
Thu Dec 12 09:40:24 CST 2002

Changes in NT conformance test results from 2002/12/10 to 2002/12/11.
Original test results are available at

<http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/12/0423.html>

dsound_test:
  - new, passed successfully

kernel32_test:
  - file.c:578 - DeleteFile test now passess successfully
  - path.c:568, 569, 591, 592, 656, 657 now pass
  - path.c:242 et. al - check?-? now pass
  - path.c:822-908 now pass

msvcrt_test:
  - test 'msvcrt' does not exist any more

I think that's everything a vgrep returns, anyways.

I've put up the test results from both days, as well as a diff, up at:

<http://www.utias.toronto.edu/~stras/wine/>

I will try to keep this updated regularly, as the available test suite
changes.  I'm too busy right not to compile my own tests, so I have to
rely on Francois to compile tests for me.

--
Luke Stras <stras at utias.toronto.edu>
"The meek can have the Earth; the rest of us have other plans"