wine/tools mingwrap.c

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Dec 12 12:12:54 CST 2002

On December 10, 2002 09:04 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> I think it's reasonable to require the user to specify an explicit
> include path if they install Wine in a non-standard directory. This
> shouldn't be a common case anyway.

Well, this still does not work, because our msvcrt headers have
includes like so:
	#include "msvcrt/wctype.h"
and these fail miserably because msvcrt is not in the path.

I think we should install msvcrt at the same level as wine
(as in my original proposal), the chances of a conflict are
virtually NULL.

Either way, we need to fix this somehow.

--
Dimi.