wine/tools mingwrap.c

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Thu Dec 12 15:37:43 CST 2002

Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:

> Then, what happens if a header similar to excpt.h includes a header such
> as stdlib.h. It will only work with msvcrt's stdlib.h thus causing
> trouble if the user is using the regular C library headers instead.

I don't see why it would only work with msvcrt, and if so it should be
fixed. People should be able to choose between using the msvcrt
headers or the standard Unix ones; if headers that don't exist on Unix
are in msvcrt it forces everybody to use msvcrt headers. Now there may
well be Windows-only headers like io.h that don't make sense outside
of msvcrt, but I certainly don't see any reason to not use excpt.h
along with the Unix headers.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com