Secondary X-Display (ie, an XTerminal) doesn't work.

Ben Clewett Ben at roadrunner.uk.com
Fri Dec 13 09:26:19 CST 2002

Wine,

I've plugged in an X-Terminal into my Linux box, and found KDE (etc...)
works perfectly on dual terminals from the same PC.

When I try wine 10080804 on a program which works on primary diaplay
(DISPLAY=localhost:0.0), then on secondary (DISPLAY=other:1.0) it
doesn't work.  I get:

X Error of failed request: BadAlloc (insufficient resources for opperation)
   Magor opcode of failed request: 45 (X_OpenFont)
   Serial Number of failed request: 175

There are no (as far as I can see) limiting resorces, and my XTerminal
can quite happily run really heavey stuff like Star Office.

I have tried this on many program, all seem to give same result.

Can anybody let me know of a fix for this?

Reagrds, Ben