Wineboot

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri Dec 13 10:40:24 CST 2002

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> But as I said, I have no idea if this is feasible, it just _seems_ to
> me that it's the closes thing to a reboot, that's all. In fact, chances
> are it's not the right thing to do, but what a heck! :) Maybe Alexandre
> can comment on it?

I don't think the server is the right place for that. IMO it should be
called when the app explicitly requests a reboot (ExitWindows and
friends), and probably added to the X11 desktop init files to run once
when the user logs in. But at this point the important thing is to get
that tool into the tree, even if it has to be launched manually at
first; we can worry about automating it later.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com