VarOr / oleaut32

us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 16 04:52:23 CST 2002

> It's a VB6 application of our own description.  I have not had a chance
> to hack the source code to see where it comes into play, but probably
> something to do with a third party DLL we use for remote database
> connectivity.

There's a significant number of Var* routines not implemented. I implemented
the missing ones for a VB6 app I had written, but each app executes different
ones, so there's still quite a few missing. If you try the patch already
submitted, see if you get further and potentially hit other missing functions.
Most of the missing fn's are not too bad to implement, so keep reporting them

Jason