PATCH: implemented Fiber APIs

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue Dec 17 12:01:18 CST 2002

Alberto Massari <alby at exln.com> writes:

> It's just a matter of deciding what is best from a maintenance point
> of view: grouping the working code or grouping the functions.
> There are valid arguments in favour of both styles, and I have no
> strong feelings, so I will submit the new patch shortly.
> In any case... what is the policy in this case?

In general, the right approach is to implement an emulation for the
missing functions in port.c and don't have a single #ifdef inside the
code itself. In this particular case, the right fix is to not use
ucontext at all, but setjmp/longjmp instead. Actually I have a patch
that does this, I'll merge it in.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com