windows visual view ?

Tom Wickline twickline2 at triad.rr.com
Tue Dec 17 19:59:19 CST 2002

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On December 16, 2002 01:08 pm, Francois Gouget wrote:
>
>>Would this be more or less what you are looking for?
>

> That's OK, but I was looking for some of them architecture
> diagrams that explain the interaction between processes
> and wineserver. Something to shed some light on the more
> obscure corners of wine. This ones are OK, but we kinda already
> know that yeah, Wine is build on top on Linux... :)

I was thinking of this after a discussion on our LUG mailing list
about Networking..
here is kinda how my network is set up ..

Cable Modem (RoadRunner)

			Broadband Router
	                 |           |
		 Win2KComputer       |

                                Linux Box with
			NAT Firewall (ipchains or iptables)

                                     Hub

		   	    Some hobby computers

here is my friends

Cable modem -- Hub -- Linux firewall -- Switch ------- Linux server
                   |                    	            |--- NT4 tower
                   |                                 |--- Access point

                   |---- Powerline bridges -- Hub -- Playstation 2

I was just wondering if anyone had made a windows / OS  diagram ?
and then if you made a Wine diagram how would it look ?

Thanks

Tom