critical section timeout for the dsound_test

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 18 05:23:23 CST 2002

I have same issue, but the debugger manages to start and "ends" in the
X video binary.

Could be a stupid question, but what is your VIDEO driver ?
Mine is nVidia binary, and I have got some problems with it.
I have reproductible crashes with it (like this test) for a long time.
Don't worry, I know this is a dsound test... :)

 --- Enrico Horn <farmboy1 at subdimension.com> a écrit : > Hi, Should
this happen?

> ../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M dsound.dll -T ../../.. -p
> dsound_test.exe.so dsound.c && touch dsound.ok
> fixme:dsound:IDirectSoundImpl_SetCooperativeLevel
> (0x403bab28,00010020,2):stub
> fixme:dsound:IDirectSoundImpl_SetCooperativeLevel
> (0x403bab28,00010020,2):stub
> err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x400e40e4
> "../../loader/module.c: loader_section" wait timed out, retrying (60
> sec)
> tid=080ddc30
> wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
> err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x400e40e4
> "../../loader/module.c: loader_section" wait timed out, retrying (60
> sec)
> tid=080ddc30
> err:seh:EXC_DefaultHandling Unhandled exception code c0000194 flags 0
> addr
> 0x400b3ce4
>
> Wine is from CVS just updated this morning.
> make test will continue despite these errors.
>
> Have fun
> Farmboy
> farmboy1 at subdimension.com

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.