Wine 0.9 TODO v0.7

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Thu Dec 19 20:12:53 CST 2002

"Steven Edwards" <steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> We still need to double check the latest import lib and winebuild changes on Mingw32.
> I am going to be swamped for the next week or two.

Alexandre told me that it works for him with binutils 2.13.90.
I have tested it under Cygwin and can confirm that it works for me too
after latest winebuild import fixes from Alexandre.

Btw, you can suggest ReactOS people to look how handling of import libs
via .def files done in Wine and get rid of that ugly .def/.edf stuff.

--
Dmitry.