wine + eBay's auction-tool "MisterLister"

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 21 07:33:37 CST 2002

In terms o standards , this threads opens a new question :
why not have a standard for bug reporting ?
We could create create a document named 'BUGREPORT' and refer to it
in any question we are asked to answer.

> Did you try it? Why not?  There are a zillion win programs out there,
> and a
> zillion patterns how to use those programs. So best is you try your
> favorite
> programm. Report success to the application database and report
> failures/problems in the bug list or here with a good error report.
> Have a look in the archive, to find out what is a good report.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.