DDE command 'ActivateProgMan'?

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Mon Dec 23 03:06:40 CST 2002

I'm no expert, but that sounds like it's part of the code to add stuff
to the start menu. As WineHQ doesn't have menu integration, it doesn't
work. Wine does have its own program manager implementation, I suppose
this means it's not being found/started correctly.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center