Wine Contrib v0.4

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 25 02:36:04 CST 2002

There are several unmatched and interleaved tags on this page,
which causes all kinds of funniness on various browsers.  The
unmatched anchor tags are particularly troublesome.  I can
send a patch if that would be simplest.

Perhaps whoever is maintaining these pages should validate
(validator.w3.org) it periodically.  Anyone maintaining a wine
page that needs help understanding validator error messages
and/or how to correct them, I am glad to help.

-- Jeff S