Wine: several warnings in dlls/ntdll/tests/rtlstr.c

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Dec 27 12:25:50 CST 2002

Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Using GCC 2.95.3 on FreeBSD 4.7 (which has a couple of tests not
> usually supported by GCC 2.95) I get a couple of warnings due to
> recent changes/additions in Wine; these warnings seem to indicate
> real problems:

I brought those up recently; Francois Gouget suggests fixing the wcscmp
warning by switching to strcmpW
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/12/0892.html

I fixed the decimal constant warnings in a patch I sent a couple
days ago... but my mail system seems to have dropped it, so I'll
resend it.

The format warnings are worrisome.

--
Dan Kegel