Changing FS type reported by Wine

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 28 09:19:15 CST 2002

Why should we obey to all windows limitations ?
Remember, Wine Is Not an Emulator.

Other point, you can read&write on NTFS volumes using several tools as
Ntfsdos from http://www.sysinternals.com

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/fileio/base/getvolumeinformation.asp

> > Since it is hardcoded, I don't know how you would "set up new drive
>
> > letters for the specific file systems you needed." An option in
> > ~/.wine/config, on the otherhand, would make this easy.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.