Documentation work -task list -man pages

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Sun Dec 29 18:03:46 CST 2002

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

>On December 28, 2002 02:25 am, Tom Wickline wrote:
>

>>OK....... Fine with me can we just break this down to smaller task ?
>>

>Of course, we must break it down further. It's just that I did not
>know how to do it, and I was hoping someone more familiar with the
>documentation will do it instead.

Well I am quite busy right now on non-wine related stuff... Sorry...

The Perfect Enduser Wine Debugging Guide is supposed to be an expert
system. I am inclined to _not_ throw it out but it needs a maintainer.
For now  I'm just going to pretend it isn't there. Thats me though
(can't seem to throw anything out.)

As far as translations go I think the README is as far as I would go.

As for ther rest of the Docs.  IMO the Wine Users Guide should probably
be in the LDP. is there a reason that its not there?  licence?

When I get time I would like to go over the developers guide.  Houwever
it will probably be at least a week untill I can do so.

--

Tony Lambregts