Fixing include quotes (was: Re: conformance test for ShellExecute)

Patrik Stridvall ps at leissner.se
Mon Dec 30 14:41:59 CST 2002

> On December 30, 2002 12:43 pm, Dan Kegel wrote:
> > OK, maybe that's another janitorial project I can take on.
>
> You asked for it! :)
>   http://www.dssd.ca/wine/Wine-Janitorial.html#include-quotes

I'm already on it by improving winapi_cleanup.

I'm not 100% sure it is correct though and I havn't any time to
work on it until after new year so here is what I currently got.

Alexandre: You can apply it as it is regardless. It it off by default
so it can't hurt.

Use it like:
winapi_cleanup --include-qoutes

Note that you can also do on specific directories by specifing them
on the command line.

Like:
winapi_cleanup --include-qoutes include dlls