Fixing include quotes (was: Re: conformance test for ShellExecute)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Dec 31 12:30:10 CST 2002

On December 31, 2002 06:41 am, Patrik Stridvall wrote:
> I think it is better than Alexandre runs
>         winapi_cleanup --include-quotes
> himself if he thinks it does the correct things.

Well, that's cool, but your original message gave the impression
that this is still a work in progress not ready to be used.
Which it seems is the wrong impression. Just let Alexandre know
to run the above mentioned command after applying your patch,
that will do.

BTW, did you compile Wine after this patch? If it compiles,
then I don't think there is any problem, no? In fact, if it
compiles we are *guaranteed* that the result is correct
because we don't have any duplicated header filename:

[dimi at dimi wine.src]$ find -name "*.h" | sed 's%.*/%%' | sort -u | uniq -c | sort -rn | head -1
      1 zmouse.h

--
Dimi.