Win98 Compliance Status

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Dec 31 20:53:49 CST 2002

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002, Mathew McBride wrote:
[...]
> dsound_text.exe
> I don't have msvcrtd.dll (where can I get it)
> REQUEST: Is it possible to compile these tests using mingw32.

Sorry about that. The applications are supposed to be linked statically
with the thread-safe version of the debug C library but that one was not
available on one of the machines I compiled on so I changed the setting.
I should change it back.
However a search for 'msvcrtd.dll' on google should help you out.

> msvcrt_test.exe/file
> 2 executed, 0 todo, 4 failures

The above result looks wrong. 4 failures for only two tests? What are
the error messages?

> user32_test.exe/sysparams
> bugger! this mucked up my system.
> Task Bar turned into a grey box.
> A massive border was around all the Windows.
> Reboot forced

Yep, this is why I don't put it in the runtests.bat script. However it
is a *big* problem to have a test that screws up the tester's
environment.

Could someone look into this?
Andriy? Vincent? Philipp?

                     f u kn rd ts, ur wy 2 gky 4 ur wn gd.