(FWD) Announcing wineconf 2002

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Tue Feb 5 21:41:24 CST 2002

I received this today... it seems Lindows seem to want to host a Wine
conference. I noticed that they misspelled Alexandre's name and email
address, though they claim to work with him. Since this is supposed to be
an open conference anyway, and it's not a secret (most of the mail is just
a straight dump of the webpage they link to anyway), I decided to forward
it to wine-devel (but without the HTML).