(FWD) Announcing wineconf 2002

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Wed Feb 6 04:06:18 CST 2002

For those coming internationally, just hope that Microsoft isn't waiting
at the airport with a bunch of DCMA lawyers to arrest you :)

Mind you, M$ wouldn't do that because they don't like to admit that Linux,
Wine, or anything else actually exists.

Regards,        | It's always bad news in computing.. and beware
		| of anything claming to be good news - because
                | its probably a virus. - Salmon Days
        Ender   |
  (James Brown) | [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]