Favor: I need examples of un or poorly documented APIs

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Feb 6 11:03:32 CST 2002

I'm working with someone involved in the Microsoft trial,
and they are looking for some information from the
Wine team.

Specifically, they need clear examples of Windows APIs
that are not documented, or cases where the actual
working of an API is substantially different from the
documented behavior.

I've asked around CodeWeavers, and we had a few examples,
but we're in a bit of a time crunch (48 hours), and I was hoping to
ask a broader audience to pitch in.

In an effort to keep this off topic traffic down,
please reply just to me; if you like, I can post a summary
of the results.

Thanks,

Jeremy