Some more MSVC fixes

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at cs.toronto.edu
Wed Feb 6 15:25:05 CST 2002

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Steven Edwards wrote:

> There are very little changes needed for the ReactOS port and only one
> or 2 ReactOS specific headers. ReactOS only has private headers for the
> kernel. Everything else we use is either in the mingw win32api or wine.

Nice. In that case replace ReactOS (under Headers) with mingw. Given that
Windows compilers generate only PE, the table can be simplified as:

Platform  Compilers  Headers
Linux     gcc-ELF    Wine
*BSD      gcc-PE     mingw
Solaris   MSVC       MS
Cygwin    Borland

Any other interesting compilers? Maybe the Solaris one? What about
headers? We already have 4 * 4 * 3 = 48 combinations.

--
Dimi.