Time for a Fork (fwd)

winedev at admdev.com winedev at admdev.com
Sat Feb 9 20:44:48 CST 2002

Wouldn't really work... Not only the extra work for Alexandre, but the
fact the trees will become totally unsyched. Then there's pollution of
code and licensing from one tree to the next..

The problems are too many to count. This is really an all-or-nothing
decision. If we loose developers from making a license shift, then so be
it... I think its inevitable, but I also think they will slowly start
drifting back when they realise that it DOES work and isn't quite the evil
they thought :)

Regards,        | It's always bad news in computing.. and beware
		| of anything claming to be good news - because
                | its probably a virus. - Salmon Days
        Ender   |
  (James Brown) | [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]