Clarification on my call for license change

James Hatheway james at macadamian.com
Fri Feb 15 09:48:37 CST 2002

> Congratulations, you have just explained is why specialized consultants
> can make a living in the Wine market. However since this with a similar
> explaination is true in almost any market, I can't say I'm impressed.
>
> Sorry. That was perhaps a little rude. I was trying to illustrate a
> principle not insult you. It was not really aimed at you.

Hey, hey, hey, I'm not even *IN* this flame war. Relax.
Some guy says "how can you make any money with *GPL license"
and I gave an example.  That's it.  I haven't even specified my license
preference....

When is Wine-flamewar-license list starting anyway? Remind me
not to subscribe.

-James

--
James Hatheway