Wine's path VS host path

David D. Hagood wowbagger at sktc.net
Fri Feb 15 20:41:41 CST 2002

Andreas Mohr wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 06:17:56PM -0600, David D. Hagood wrote:
>

> My newly submitted patch "implement "App Paths" support" might just be
> what you need...
> (disclaimer: I did *not* implement it for you ! :-)

I would never be so foolish as to expect someone to implement something
just for me ;^>

However, I know for a fact this app is only searching the path - under
Windows it's possible to extract the project to any directory and start
a build, and all I do is add it to the environment PATH, not a registry key.