wine and debian - what's up?

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Sat Feb 16 13:24:49 CST 2002

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002, Dan Kegel wrote:

> What bugs are they talking about with wine?
>
> I only saw one marked as grave:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=133540&repeatmerged=yes

That's probably the one. One is enough for them to remove a package when
it's time to freeze, if it doesn't get fixed. I've just been lax in
responding to bug reports recently... didn't notice that they mentioned
wine though.

> It might be good for wine developers who like debian to have a look at
> the debian bug tracking system.  The main problem appears to be being
> addressed, but a little overkill never hurt.

Yeah, now that they have a Package Tracking System it should be possible
for anyone interested to receive bug reports by mail as they are
submitted, too...