Request for wine-license again

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at cs.toronto.edu
Mon Feb 18 14:08:01 CST 2002

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Jeremy White wrote:

> I think this is a good idea; if Ove or someone else
> doesn't beat me to it, I'll ask Jeremy Newman to make one tomorrow.
>
> One thought, though, perhaps wine-legal would be a better name.

Sorry,

But I think this is a lowsy idea, because:
  1. There would be little or no audience on that list, because this is a
topic which is not a going-concern sort of thing. We need a large
audience, not virtually no audience.
  2. If we do that, it means the discussion is over. As such, it's much
simpler for Alexandre to make a desission, and that would be it. No need
for another list.
  3. Last but not least, this is a very low volume list anyway, it does
not hurt from time to time to have a flamewar :) (I tried to provoke some
in the past out of bordom :))

--
Dimi.