License change vote results

Stefan Görling stefan at aladdin.se
Tue Feb 19 02:35:46 CST 2002

Just my curiosity,

Can you do some kind of estimate (you don't have to count all the votes
again...) On how this has changed during the discussion?

I know for myself that I was for LGPL as the discussion started but the
latest couple of days have really changed my mind, listening to the
different arguments in the debate. If the same thing applies to others,
those figures might be misrepresentative.

...I'm not a bad looser, I simply want to assure that the figures actually
reflects the current situation.

Best Regards,

Stefan Görling