License change vote results

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue Feb 19 11:57:54 CST 2002

Roger Fujii <rmf at lookhere.com> writes:

> As a curiosity, what % of the voters are affiliated with
> codeweavers?   I realize that they are a significant contributer, but
> as you are using the word "community", it's fair to ask
>   a) how big that number is in total
>   b) if there are large components in that number, they should
>      be at least quantified.

Actually I have counted Codeweavers and its employees as one
contributor. Only people who have done work for themselves outside of
Codeweavers have been counted separately. The total of all these votes
represents about 10% of the contributors votes (and about 5% for
Transgaming in case you wondered).

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com