License change vote results

Roland roland at netquant.com.br
Tue Feb 19 16:17:21 CST 2002

At 08:21 PM 2/19/02 +0100, Ove Kaaven wrote:
>Hmm. I had probably Uwe's requests for wine-license in mind more than
>anything else, so must have missed that. But should we change the list
>name now?

Yes, I think we should. But how? I propose we create a new mailing list
first called: wine-license-list-name-change at winehq.com
There we will discuss the name of the new list. After we have decided on
the name of the new list by a voting process of course, we will make that
new list. After that we can finally continue discussing wine-license...

:)))
Hahaha, this is just a joke...
Roland