License change vote results

Roland roland at netquant.com.br
Tue Feb 19 16:58:20 CST 2002

At 05:10 PM 2/19/02 -0500, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

>Well, not that I did not have enough reasons before, but this lands you in
>my killfile.

Hmm, you just gave me a strong reason to put you in my killfile. But I
won't since I don't have one...

>And as far as I'm concerned, YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED on this list.
>
>So do everyone a favour, and bugger off.

Well, as far as I'm concerned Brett has provided some of the best articles
on this mailing list, at least what regards licensing. Unlike other writers
he mostly uses factual, logic-based arguments instead of emotional ones...
But I understand that you put him into your killfile. You are not prepared
yet to hear the truth...

Roland