Bootprocedure again

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Thu Feb 21 13:44:37 CST 2002

Maybe it went a bit unnoticed because of the many mails the licence
issue generated, or then again, maybe the bootprocedure is not that
important to most. :) The only response I got was that performance could
be a consideration, which I think wouldn't be a problem and another one
was that wine shouldn't be forced to reboot entirely in order to make it
happen. So if nobdoy has a real objection why this shouldn't be done,
then I implement it as I see fit to be most userfriendly (performance is
always my consideration so I don't need to mention it explicitly here).