Question about ToolbarWindowProc

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at lindows.com
Thu Feb 21 15:07:25 CST 2002

Greetings:

I am attempting to implement toolbar window message 0x463 -- which, as
far as I can tell, is undocumented. If anyone has any information
about it, I would love to hear it.

I currently have a question about a difference in the implementation
of comctl32.dll under Wine vs Windows. In both Wine and Windows, the
function ToolbarWindowProc starts by calling GetWindowLongA (hwnd,
0) and treats the returned value as a pointer to a structure.

Under wine the structure is the TOOLBAR_INFO structure defined in
dlls/comctl32/toolbar.c. Under Windows, I have no idea what the
structure looks like. Using the debugger, I can see that the first two
elements of the structure are the hwnd numbers of the window and its
parent -- but after that it is not very obvious. The structure is over
150 bytes in size.

Does anyone know what the structure under Windows looks like?

Thanks,
Jeremy Shaw.

jeremy at lindows.com