Implementing SHAppBarMessage

Drew Ogle og1 at umbc.edu
Wed Feb 27 09:18:06 CST 2002

Hi,
we were talking on #winehq about implementing SHAppBarMessage
while not horridly important , implementing it properly could take
a good bit of work.

The problem is thus;
when an application registers a hWnd and gets the system
to allocate it a certain space, when other windows mazimize,
they don't maximize over the appbar ( point in case -- ICQ )
this would then take some work in wineserver.

For corectness' sake we would want to make these changes,
but they could also introduce bugs.

Sidenote: someone told me that Eric is working on SHAppBarMessage, is
this correct?

--Dante