Lindows screenshots

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Fri Jan 4 08:15:26 CST 2002

Thisn is going to be a fun one - think of all the M$ patents and EULA's
they are breaking :)

M$ might leave us alone - but a competative product looking that much like
windows? No chanec.

Which probably means we'll never see a line of code.. A) Because they'll
keep it to themselves, and B) because they'll be out of buisness within a
month of first sales.

Call me a cynic :p

Regards,        | Any significantly advanced technology is
                | indistinguishable from a perl script.
        Ender   |
  (James Brown) | [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]