MSDOS Error Table Handling

ccrayne at crayne.org ccrayne at crayne.org
Sat Jan 5 17:38:42 CST 2002

In <Pine.LNX.4.21.0201052317120.4461-100000 at mizar.ping.uio.no>, on
01/05/02
   at 11:29 PM, Ove Kaaven <ovehk at ping.uio.no> said:

:So stuff like that must probably either be initialized
:before the executable is loaded, or DPMI must reserve some DOS memory for
:itself which it can allocate RMCBs from. (The latter may be a good idea
:anyway, it may even be in the DPMI spec)

My documention says "DPMI must provide 16 callback addresses per client".
However, since this has not yet been implemented in wine, and since I need
to move on to finding out what change between the 20010822 and 20011226
versions of wine broke the last error handling logic for DOS, I will
resubmit my patch with the minimal changes necessary to use an RMCB.

-- Chuck Crayne
ccrayne at crayne.org