We *really* need a development model change !

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 13:23:57 CST 2002

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.com> wrote:
> Andriy Palamarchuk <apa3a at yahoo.com> writes:
> > 3) Organization of the unit tests in such way, so
> they
> > can be used by other Win32 implementation
> projects.
> > Conditional TODOs I suggested above will help to
> > manage different TODO lists for different
> projects.
>
> Looks good, though I would suggest having simply a
> TODO_WINE instead
> of making people write the same test thousands of
> times.  Then we can
> add TODO_ODIN or whatever if the need arises.

Good idea, updating the library.

> And I think the TODOs
> should be controlled by a command-line option, so
> you can switch them on under Wine too.

Do not understand why we need to have the command line
option. TODO_WINE will automatically detect when the
application runs under Wine. Under Windows the code in
TODO_WINE will be executed like there is no TODO.

> But these are details, I think
> overall it looks quite good.

I'm also satisfied by the overall status.
Don't have big experience in build process creation,
leaving this part up to you. Otherwise I'm willing to
work further on unit tests.time.

Thanks,
Andriy Palamarchuk